REGISTRATION/BEGINNING OF SCHOOL INFORMATION
JEFFERSON PARISH PUBLIC SCHOOLS
If your child completed last school year in a Jefferson Parish Public School and you still live in the same attendance zone as you did at the end of the last school year, you need NOT register your child even if your child is moving from elementary to middle school or from middle school to high school.
If you moved from one attendance zone into another school’s attendance zone since the end of last school year, you must register your child at the school located in the new attendance zone.
Finding Your Child’s Attendance Zone School:
To ensure your child’s attendance zone school, click HERE and then follow the directions on the page that appears.
Items required for registration:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Immunization records/valid Louisiana Universal Certificate of Immunization
- Final report card from last year (except Kindergarten)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Visa/passport (if applicable
- Proof of residence location (such as a mortgage or electricity bill)
Registration information from Jefferson Parish Publis School System: