VISION: Rigor, Relevance, and Relationships for all students
MISSION: To prepare all children to be successful students and life-long learners.
Chateau would like to thank all of the local buisinesses who donated Food for our J.A. Day Volunteers. You helped to make our day a great success!
The FBI’s Child ID App The FBI has provided a free mobile app for iOS and Android phones that provides JPPSS employees, parents and guardians of our district’s children a place to electronically store photos and other vital information about their child/children. This is an immediate resource for responders to identify a missing child. Please […]
In order to make up the two days we were out of school and the lost instructional time due to the cold weather storm we experienced last week, February 26, 2014 and March 24, 2014 that are currently half-day and early release days for students are now changed to FULL ATTENDANCE days for all JPPSS […]
March Newsletter 2 January February Newsletter 2014
Upcoming District Events
Upcoming School Events
- Apr 24, 2014 Science Fair Set-Up for 4th-6th Grades
- Apr 25, 2014 Science Fair Kenner
- Apr 25, 2014 Bike Easy Presentation Kenner
- May 5, 2014 Easy Bike Presentaion for Students 1st-3rd Grades Kenner
- May 7, 2014 Bike Easy Presentation for Students 4th-6th Grades Kenner